Join us to learn more about the TrACE Toolkit – ACE Hub Wales our flagship resource for supporting organisations in Wales to become ACE and trauma-informed.
By attending this conference- you will:
- Hear from great speakers from organisations who are already on their TrACE journey about the fantastic, innovative work going on across Wales and how this directly supports the implementation of the Wales Trauma-Informed Framework.
- Gain understanding of the positive impacts and learning from other sectors and organisations in Wales who are implementing the toolkit
- Sign up for interactive workshops to delve deeper into what the toolkit could do for you and your organisation
- Learn more about the new, co-produced, resources we will be launching to support Wales to become a Trauma-Informed nation
- Hear about new tools and Networking opportunities with other sectors, like-minded professionals and organisations
You will also have the opportunity to participate in workshops that are based upon the six domain areas of the toolkit across the two conferences in Aberystwyth and Newport : Leadership & Governance, Policies & Procedures, Workforce Development, Service Design & Delivery, Physical Spaces and Monitoring & Evaluation.
Click here to register for your preferred location